Monday 27 June 2011

Proper Workshop

Not working on the tesla tonight, waiting for quite a lot of parts to turn up, hopefully some will come tomorrow so I can finish the Terry filter. Took some pics of my workshop first is my most useful tool, my little milling machine bought from Machinemart. It's a Clarke CMD300, I modified it by fitting a belt drive system and also x and y digital vernier scales which negates any slop in the bed.




Here's a close-up of the digital readouts. Makes a good milling machine great.



This is my little Hobbymat lathe, would like something a little larger but don't think I can fit anything else in.



As you can see, not a lot of room left.




If your interested the car is a Westfield I built a few years back. Here's another pic with it out in the sun outside the SVA centre.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment